Wealth Management in China - Growing Wealth, Less Complexity?
Senior Research Analyst
Anna Schneider researches and analyzes market data, conceptualizes and writes research reports, and presents research to relevant networks in international settings. Anna is focused on researching the Asian wealth management landscape. She is especially focused on the China’s financial services sector, including how it is impacted by disruptive technological, economic, legal, and regulatory developments, and the related implications for wealth management industries worldwide. Anna holds a double master’s degree in Chinese-European economic and business studies from the Southwestern University of Finance and Economics in Chengdu, China, and the Berlin School of Economics and Law in Germany. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in Asian studies and management from the University of Applied Sciences in Constance, Germany. Anna is fluent in English and holds an Advanced Certificate HSK 6 in Chinese. Her native language is German.
Recent research assignments and publications include the following:
- Wealth Management in Asia
- Mobile Apps for Wealth Management Benchmarking
- Thinking Beyond the Crisis: Developing a Strategic Approach to Mobile Communication
- I, Advisor: Implementing AI Throughout the Client Journey
- Mobile Trading on the Rise - Background, Trends, and Relevance for Wealth Managers