Due Diligence and the Asset Owner – Getting the Job Done
Angela Centeno, CPA
Angela Centeno joined Cutter Associates in 2015, bringing more than 20 years of experience in financial services. Prior to Cutter, Angela worked for The Northern Trust Company in multiple roles managing enterprise market data, investment operations outsourcing, vendor relationships, and custodian relationships. She previously held senior positions in operations management, project management, data management, and solutions implementation.
Angela earned a bachelor of science in accounting and a bachelor of science in business administration from the University of Kansas, as well as an MBA in finance from DePaul University. She is a registered CPA.
Recent research assignments and publications include the following:
- Asset Management Trends: 2022 and Beyond
- Market Data Administration
- An Introduction to Vendor Management
- Best Practices for Developing a Vendor Management Program
- Vendor Management: Trends ─ And the Tools that Can Help
- Data Cataloging Tools
- Rethinking Research Management
- Alternative Investments
- Managing Benchmark and Index Data