Systems and Solution Providers
Cutter Associates has a long history of working with software and solution providers to the investment management industry.
CutterConsulting has undertaken over 250 projects to evaluate, select and implement vendor systems, and CutterResearch, on behalf of 200 member firms, has conducted detailed research into over 800 software and solution providers.
- OBJECTIVE – In our consulting engagements and research assignments we will remain completely objective and unbiased towards any vendor.
- CONFIDENTIAL – We will stringently preserve the confidentiality of clients and vendors alike.
- FAIR – Cutter Associates will always endeavor to accurately reflect and support the facts about the vendors scrutinized and will rigorously resist any attempts to slant the outcome.
- SERVE THE CLIENT – Cutter Associates is obliged to serve only the interests of our consulting clients and research members.
Five ways your firm can engage with Cutter:
- Participate in CutterResearch RFIs – 200 investment firms will learn about your product and company.
- Exhibit at CutterResearch meetings – Network with systems professionals from leading investment firms.
- Respond to CutterConsulting’s RFPs – RFPs are only sent to qualified vendors that meet the client’s requirements.
- Engage CutterAdvisory – custom advice about your product and the market as well as M&A expertise.
- Gain Market Intelligence Through CutterPerspectives - insight and commentary on the current trends and challenges faced by technology and operations professionals at investment management firms.